Hydrasoothe Face Cream
Hydrasoothe Face Cream
Hydrasoothe Face Cream
A face cream HK product with potent healing protection for even the most stressed and sensitive skin.Powered with 12 active ingredients, this ultra-restorative formula features anti-inflammatory prickly pear, grape seed and cica to reduce redness and irritation. Shea and squalane provide parched skin long-lasting moisture, while ceramides strengthen the skin’s natural barrier.
This rich, nourishing face cream leaves skin looking radiant and refreshed.
- Soothing relief and nourishment to return skin to its natural beauty.
- Provides instant hydrating boost.
- Maintains optimum hydration.
- Healing niacinamide improves dull, uneven skin tone.
- Protective ceramide complex repairs, shields and strengthens.
- Soothes post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation for bright, even skin.
- Reduces large pores for improved clarity.
- Guards against moisture loss.
- Fights environmental stressors.
- Skin feels smooth, soft and healthy.
- Delivered with 12 active healing ingredients for maximum efficacy.
- A face cream moisturizer HK product that is laboratory-formulated and tested.
Suitable for skin types:
- Normal to Sensitive
- Thirsty or Dry
- Reactive + Compromised
Hydrasoothe face cream is proudly free from:
- Hyaluronic acid
- Essential Oils
Application guidelines of our face cream:
After cleansing and applying serum, use a thin layer of Hydrasoothe cream daily over the face and neck, or as many times as needed, depending on how dry/thirsty your skin is. Optional: once weekly, apply a thicker layer and leave overnight for an intensely healing and hydrating boost.
Cica (Centella Asiatica) Extract
Ceramides 1+3 (NS/NG)
Niacinamide (AKA Nicotinamide)
Prickly Pear (Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem) Extract
Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter
Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract
Why is good face cream in HK so sought after?
Face cream is an essential part of everyone's skincare routine. Irrespective of age and skin type, face cream moisturizer HK products can help you combat numerous beauty issues and keep your skin looking glowing and vibrant throughout the day. Face cream nourishes your skin and improves its quality. Many people even use it as a base to apply their daily makeup.
The 4 benefits of using the best face cream HK products
There are numerous myths surrounding the use of face cream in Hong Kong as a part of your daily regime. In fact, some people believe that regularly using a face cream can cause adverse effects like clogged pores or even worse pimples. But this is not true.
The best face creams in HK should offer its users numerous benefits when used regularly and properly. Some of the benefits of using a good face cream Hong Kong product include:
1. Provides hydration
There is no denying that your skin should be moisturized properly to prevent skin issues and keep it glowing, so you will definitely need one of the best face cream HK products to help you.
Therapeautic’s Hydrasoothe face cream with its active ingredients like glycerin, will draw moisture to your skin and hydrate it. Hydrasoothe face cream also contains numerous other active ingredients like aloe vera, Cica extract, ceramides, and tocopherol that keep your face looking supple and glowing. You can apply the Hydrasoothe Face Cream Hong Kong product every morning to keep your face hydrated throughout the day.
2. Repairs skin
Dryness in your skin can eventually lead to skin damage, and harmful germs can then penetrate through damaged skin, possibly leading to infections. Regularly using a face cream in Hong Kong, like the Hydrasoothe Face Cream designed by Therapeautic, can help boost your skin and improve the healing process. It can also keep the new skin cells developing in delicate areas of your body healthy. The active ingredients like aloe vera and Cica extract present in Hydrasoothe Face Cream have antiseptic and wound-healing properties. This will help soothe any small epidermal skin cracks or wounds that you may have. In fact, Cica extract is a natural healer that can make wounds heal up to 40% faster.
3. Fights against skin damage and issues
Our skin can suffer serious damage from outdoor elements like pollution or harsh sunlight. Environmental factors like dry or cold climates can also negatively affect your skin. Also, when you spend too much time outside, your skin will be exposed to too much dirt and sweat, which will clog your pores. Many people wash their faces with soap and hot water and consider their normal routine complete. But too much cleansing with soap can ultimately cause our skin to dry out, which will further harm your skin. In cases like these, you will need one of the best face cream HK products.
Hydrasoothe Face Cream designed by Therapeautic, will aid you in preventing this issue. Hydrasoothe contains active ingredients like tocopherol that protect the skin from environmental damage. It also has ingredients like ceramides and glycerine that can prevent moisture loss, thereby preventing the skin from getting dry.
Using a good face cream moisturizer HK product is one of the ideal ways to avoid skin issues like rashes, irritation, acne, and eczema. Hydrasoothe Face Cream designed by Therapeautic has active ingredients like niacinamide and allantoin that can soothe the itching due to skin issues. Niacinamide is also useful in reducing pigmentation and redness and is very helpful in treating reactive skin issues like eczema and acne. It also makes the skin look more radiant.
The 4 recommended steps when using face cream Hong Kong products
It is crucial to apply your face cream in the right manner to obtain maximum results. If the product quality is there, and you are using one of the best face cream HK products, it should be:
1. Cleanse your faceIt is important to always cleanse your face before applying any face cream HK product, regardless of when you are applying it. Cleansing your face will remove sweat, dirt, and makeup that are clogging your pores. Unclogging the pores will allow the face cream to effectively penetrate the pores and hydrate your skin. Always remember to use gentle cleansers to prevent your skin from drying out fully or causing reactions on sensitive skin. For those with extra dry/sensitive skin, they can try washing their face with water instead of a cleanser, which can be drying (especially foam cleansers).
2. Apply to damp skinA face cream moisturizer HK product, like Hydrasoothe, works well when you apply it to damp skin. If you apply it after patting your face completely dry, the face cream may lose its effectiveness. Damp skin enables the face cream HK product to seal the moisture in your skin. You can then pat dry your skin after you are done.
3. Use small amountsFor the best face cream HK products, apply a thin layer to your face and neck. This will allow you to properly rub it on your skin, enhancing absorption. For an intensely hydrating and healing boost, you can apply a thicker layer and let it sit overnight once a week.
4. Pat it smoothApply the face cream in tiny dots on your entire face and then slowly smooth it out. This will help you spread the cream evenly throughout your entire face, as opposed to scooping up a lot of it with your fingers.
Things to consider when choosing the right face cream moisturizer HK product for you
There are a number of face creams on the Hong Kong market nowadays. This makes it difficult to choose the best face cream HK products to suit your needs. Here are some of the things that you can consider while choosing:
1. AgeYour skin becomes more sensitive as you get older. You can search for the best face cream HK products for you by selecting those that were specifically designed for your age group to limit sensitivity issues.
2. LifestyleSome people may spend too much time outdoors, or they may have harsh climatic conditions. In such cases, it is essential to choose a face cream in Hong Kong that can protect the skin and keep it hydrated regularly.
3. Skin typeYou can choose your face cream HK product depending on the type of your skin. People with normal skin may only need a mild hydrating, whereas those with extremely dry skin may need more potent products.
4. Skin conditionSensitive and compromised skin types require special care. If you have any skin condition, opt for a face cream that is free of irritants and harmful substances like parabens and fragrances.
Irrespective of your skin type or environmental factors, Therapeautic’s Hydrasoothe Face Cream is a great choice for everyone. Our face cream Hong Kong products are designed to be suitable for most skin types, including normal, dry, and sensitive.
About Therapeautic face cream HK products - FAQs:
1. Is there any difference between face cream and moisturizer?
The latter usually aids in preventing water loss from the skin. When used frequently, it can also make your skin look soft and young and can even reduce wrinkles. They typically absorb faster than face creams, which makes your skin smoother rather than greasy.
Face cream HK products are a kind of moisturizer. But it is often richer, contains more healthy elements like vitamins, and has therapeutic effects. Face creams are ideal for sensitive or dry skin types since they are more hydrating and protective of your skin. They can also give the skin a shiny look. Face creams can also be easily recognized by their thickness, and often come in jars rather than tubes.
2. When is the best time to apply face cream Hong Kong products to maximize its benefits?
You can apply your face cream HK products either in the morning or at night. In fact, applying a face cream moisturizer HK twice daily can be extremely beneficial for you. It is necessary to cleanse your face and neck before you apply the face cream. During daily use, apply a thin layer to the desired area to keep the skin hydrated. You can also apply a thicker layer to your face and neck weekly and leave it on overnight. This will give a boost to your skin's healing and help your skin hydrate better.
3. Should I avoid some ingredients when choosing the best face cream HK products?
If you are struggling with acne-prone or oily skin, it is advisable to stay away from face cream moisturizer HK products that contain oils or waxes. Such face creams are heavy, can clog your pores, and exacerbate issues like acne. It is also ideal to avoid some other ingredients, like fragrances and parabens, that can cause irritation or allergic reactions. The Hydrasoothe Face Cream designed by Therapeautic is free from all kinds of possible irritants, including fragrance, parabens, colorants, hyaluronic acid, essential oils, and steroids. This makes Hydrasoothe Face Cream Hong Kong products a good choice for most people, including those with sensitive skin. Our face cream is also suitable for people who have highly reactive or even compromised skin due to its scientific and highly sophisticated clinical design.
4. Should I also use face serums along with my face cream HK product?
A serum contains more concentrated active ingredients than a hydrating face cream in Hong Kong, but they are lighter when compared to face cream. However, people with sensitive or compromised skin may react adversely to such potent serums. So, before choosing to include a serum in your normal regime, it is highly advisable to consult a dermatologist.
5. Can I use sunscreen with my face cream?
Sunscreen and face cream can be used as an essential part of your daily regime to protect yourself from the sun and keep your skin hydrated. As a general guideline, you should use sunscreen at the end, but some dermatologists advise that chemical sunscreens should be applied before face cream. This will improve the absorption of the sunscreen and increase its efficiency. If the face cream moisturizer HK product is applied first, there is a chance that it forms a barrier between the skin and the sunscreen, affecting its effectiveness.
Also, make sure to keep a 15 or 20-minute time gap between applying the sunscreen and face cream HK product. This will ensure that all the ingredients in the first product are properly absorbed before you use the next one. In this manner, the sunscreen and face cream will not interact negatively or hinder one another's effectiveness.